Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a broken gate

The first thing that may pop-out in your mind might be, "Why la this woman still blogging ah?", "Tak sedar-sedar lagi ke?", "Ayyama! This girl basically has nothing to la~". I just cant resist the temptation of blogging yet. Hopefully one day, my brain will be washed with "anti-nonsense" detergent (-________-).

Have you ever felt that you fed yourself to something that you just dont belong? I have and I'm sort of AM. Not bullying okay. PLEASE dont mistake me with those people who try to reach hearts through sympathy. It's a part of me that literally consumes me. Try imagining wasting your life upon something but at the same time pleasing other people. Seeing people satisfied is what I do most because basically, I LIKE HAPPY PEOPLE :) Call me "poyo", "kerek", or any word you can think of, selagi I dont mess with your lives or owe you anything, I dont care.

I've been wanting to tell you that for a long time. Sorry for your time wastage. Told ya its for small minds.

 

the one thing I truly regret and still love   

No comments:

Post a Comment